*All orders are processed real time.
*E-Gift Voucher is sent via SMS containing unique code. It has a corresponding value, product, or service that your recipient can redeem nationwide.
ABOUT RED RIBBON BAKESHOP
Cakes have been a synonymous symbol for just about every Filipino celebration. From grand weddings and debuts, to more laid back potluck get-togethers and weekend family brunches, it’s almost always a given that cake would be one of the courses served at the end of the meal.
- The eGift is valid for dine-in and take-out transactions nationwide.
- Each eGift has a unique code that corresponds to an amount or item. To use the eGift at the store, the code must be given by the recipient to the store manager for validation.
- The recipient must wait for the store manager to finish the validation process. The store manager will receive a validation response indicating the eGift amount and validity. The store manager will follow only what is indicated in the validation response.
- The recipient is responsible for the safekeeping of the eGift code. The recipient must only give this to the store manager once he/she commits to use it at the store.
- In the event that the store's eGift validation system is offline or unavailable, the store manager shall politely decline to accept the eGift. The recipient may still use the eGift when the system is back online.
- The eGift may not be valid for use on certain promotional items/services and it cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The eGift is for one-time use only. If the total value of eGift is not used up, there will be no cash change given. If the purchase goes beyond the eGift amount, the recipient is to pay for the difference.
- Maximum of five eGift codes may be used per transaction but the recipient can have multiple transactions per day.
- The eGift may not be used in conjunction with Happy Plus.
- Notice: During the redemption, stores will get eGift code only and will NOT collect any information from customers. Protect your personal information.