*All orders are processed within 24 hours.
*E-Gift Voucher is sent via SMS containing unique code. It has a corresponding value, product, or service that your recipient can redeem nationwide.
Puregold is one of the leading supermarkets in the country. From compact, well-selected groceries to expansive complexes that cater to more merchants and activities, Puregold makes it convenient to buy both basic and fancy necessities.
- Each eGift has a unique code that corresponds to an amount. To use the eGift at the store, the recipient must present the eGift code to the cashier of any Puregold Store.
- The recipient must wait for the cashier to finish the validation process. The cashier will receive a validation response indicating the eGift amount and validity. The cashier will follow only what is indicated in the validation response.
- The recipient is responsible for the safekeeping of the eGift code. The recipient must only give this to the cashier once he/she commits to use it at the store.
- In the event that the store’s eGift validation system is offline or unavailable, the cashier shall politely decline to accept the eGift. The recipient may still use the eGift when the system is back online.
- The eGift is for one-time use only. If the total value of eGift is not used up, there will be no cash change given. If the purchase goes beyond the eGift amount, the recipient needs to pay the excess amount.
- The eGift code is good for one transaction per receipt thus, one eGift code = single transaction. A customer can use as many eGifts per day but it will be transacted per eGift Code