*All orders are processed within 24 hours.
*E-Gift Voucher is sent via SMS containing unique code. It has a corresponding value, product, or service that your recipient can redeem nationwide.
ABOUT MANG INASAL
Mang Inasal’s authentic fusion of traditional Filipino cuisine with the dine-in concept. Famous for its native-style and “nuot-sarap” Chicken Inasal with its pioneering “unlimited rice”, Mang Inasal quickly won the hearts of its customers with its distinctively Pinoy stamp-grilling and special marinade made out of local secret spices.
- The eGift can be redeemed in selected stores for the meantime. Please check the list of selected stores here.
- The eGift is valid for dine-in and take-out transactions only.
- Each eGift has a unique code that corresponds to an amount or item. To use the eGift at the store, the code must be given by the recipient to the store manager for validation.
- The recipient must wait for the store manager to finish the validation process. The store manager will receive a validation response indicating the eGift amount and validity. The store manager will follow only what is indicated in the validation response.
- The recipient is responsible for the safekeeping of the eGift code. The recipient must only give this to the store manager once he/she commits to use it at the store.
- The eGift may not be valid for use on certain promotional items/services and it cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The eGift is for one-time use only. If the total value of eGift is not used up, there will be no cash change given. If the purchase goes beyond the eGift amount, the recipient is to pay for the difference.
- Maximum of five eGift codes may be used per transaction but the recipient can have multiple transactions per day.
- The eGift may not be used in conjunction with Happy Plus.
- Notice: During the redemption, stores will get eGift code only and will NOT collect any information from customers. Protect your personal information.