*All orders are processed real time.
*E-Gift Voucher is sent via SMS containing unique code. It has a corresponding value, product, or service that your recipient can redeem nationwide.
Where Everyday Shopping is a Pleasure
- Each eGift has a unique code that corresponds to an amount.
- The recipient is responsible for the safekeeping of the eGift code. The recipient must only give this to the counter staff once he/she commits to use it.
- To use the eGift at The Landmark, the recipient must have a copy of the code (electronic or print-out), which needs to be presented for validation.
- The recipient must go to the Foreign Exchange (FOREX) counter of The Landmark and present the code to the counter staff for validation.
- The FOREX counter only accepts eGift redemptions from 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
- Once the validation is successful, the counter staff will issue a paper GC with the corresponding eGift code amount to the recipient. The recipient may use the paper GC for payment at The Landmark Department Store and Supermarket
- The eGift is NOT valid for use at the Food Court.
- The Landmark paper GC may be used partially, but the balance and total value must be consumed within the same day. If the total value of eGift is not used up, there will be no cash change given. If the purchase goes beyond the eGift amount, the recipient is to pay for the difference.
- In the event that the eGift validation system is offline or unavailable, the counter staff shall politely decline to accept the eGift. The recipient may still use the eGift when the system is back online.
- The eGift may not be valid for use on certain promotional items/services and it cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Multiple eGift codes may be used per transaction.