*All orders are processed real time.
*E-Gift Voucher is sent via SMS containing unique code. It has a corresponding value, product, or service that your recipient can redeem nationwide.
Jollibee is famous for offering great tasting food, best known for the Crispylicious, Juicylicious Chickenjoy, Langhap-Sarap Yumburger, and Sweet-Sarap Jolly Spaghetti that is well-loved by the Filipino family.
- The eGift is valid for dine-in, take out, and drive-thru transactions. It is also available for delivery via #87000 for Metro Manila and Rizal.
- Each eGift has a unique code that corresponds to an amount or item.
- To use the eGift at the store, the code must be given by the recipient to the store manager for validation.
- To use the eGift for delivery via #87000, the code must be given to the call center for validation.
- Redemption via delivery thru #87000 is available from 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM.
- The recipient must wait for the store manager/call center to finish the validation process. The store manager/call center will receive a validation response indicating the eGift amount and validity. The store manager/call center will follow only what is indicated in the validation response.
- The eGift may not be used when the store is offline.
- The recipient is responsible for the safekeeping of the eGift code. The recipient must only give this to the store manager/call center once he/she commits to use it at the store or delivery.
- The eGift may not be valid for use on certain promotional items/services and it cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The eGift is for one-time use only. If the total value of eGift is not used up, there will be no cash change given. If the purchase goes beyond the eGift amount, the recipient is to pay for the difference.
- Maximum of five eGift codes may be used per transaction but the recipient can have multiple transactions per day.
- The eGift may not be used in conjunction with Happy Plus.
- The eGift is not valid for use at Bagong Barrio Kalookan, North Harbor, and Rockwell branch