People you know, products you trust.
"From its first store opening at Robinsons Galleria in 1994, Handyman Do it Best has continuously grown and made its mark among do-it-yourselfers, with branches in Robinsons Malls and other major malls across the country. Its selection for value-for-money products has expanded to the thousands over the years.
In 2001, Handyman became a member of Do It Best Corporation, one of the largest hardware and home improvement cooperatives in the USA.
With the Filipino consumer in mind, Handyman has molded itself into one of the most trusted hardware stores in the country."
"* Each eGift has a unique barcode. To use the eGift at the store, the barcode must be shown to the cashier for scanning and validation.
* The recipient is responsible for the safekeeping of the eGift. The recipient is recommended to show it only during payment at the store.
* The eGift may be used until the gift card balance is fully consumed.
* The eGift barcode must be shown from a phone or electronic device. Printed barcodes will not be honored by the cashier.
* If the purchase goes beyond the eGift amount, the recipient is to pay for the difference through any acceptable payment method of the store.
* Multiple eGifts may be used per transaction."