*All orders are processed real time.
*E-Gift Voucher is sent via SMS containing unique code. It has a corresponding value, product, or service that your recipient can redeem nationwide.
Noted as a premier electronics and appliance store in the country, Anson’s has upheld its reputation by consistently offering its customers value for money combined with a great shopping experience. Its two branches at The Landmark (one in Makati and the other in Trinoma) are no exception. From state-of-the-art product displays to interactive showrooms, the store is sure to have an item (or two or three) that will match your needs and add value to your home.
Scout for a new conventional oven or grab that LCD TV you’ve been eyeing for months. At Anson’s, you’re sure to land a great deal every time.
- Each eGift has a unique code that corresponds to an amount or item. To use the eGift at the store, the code must be given by the recipient to the store manager for validation.
- The recipient must wait for the store manager to finish the validation process. The store manager will receive a validation response indicating the eGift amount and validity. The store manager will follow only what is indicated in the validation response.
- The recipient is responsible for the safekeeping of the eGift code. The recipient must only give this to the store manager once he/she commits to use it at the store.
- In the event that the store's eGift validation system is offline or unavailable, the store manager shall politely decline to accept the eGift. The recipient may still use the eGift when the system is back online.
- The eGift may not be valid for use on certain promotional items/services and it cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The eGift is for one-time use only. If the total value of eGift is not used up, there will be no cash change given. If the purchase goes beyond the eGift amount, the recipient is to pay for the difference.
- Multiple eGift codes may be used per transaction.